
Neurotic Deathfest 2012
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Napalm Death and Suffocation on one fucking bill! This is going to be awesome 


- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Damn, that's quite a lineup.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Band or not, I may have to make the journey over to see this.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
[quote name="Devy"]Band or not, I may have to make the journey over to see this.[/quote]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Neurotic Deathfest 2012
Yeah it's 3 days now instead of 2. It was already a massive festival, with actually too many bands. I hope they have the same number of bands this time, only spread out over 3 days. It was just impossible to watch every band you liked. Especially with the choice of using the Midi Theatre, which is a different venue than 013. It's right around the corner though. But the festival itself is just too fucking big. I really hope the 3 day planning will help this.