Chapters of Repugnance

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Chapters of Repugnance

Post by PrismAndGate »

Probably one of the best death metal albums ever



[youtube]45i6t2gbvuo[/youtube]



[youtube]0_VgX69M0Xw[/youtube]



[youtube]OGFFGYl62SM[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Chapters of Repugnance

Post by droidspawn »

I don;t listen to fruital stuffs anymore but I did jam this the other day :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Chapters of Repugnance

Post by Mesarthim »

this is one fruital death metal band I can get behind. :idea:



defeated sanity :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Chapters of Repugnance

Post by SCUNT »

Defeated Sanity gets me wet
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Chapters of Repugnance

Post by SCUNT »

MAGANAAAAAAAAA
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Chapters of Repugnance

Post by Anjel »

:xx: :xx: :xx:



I'm actually wearing a DS - Chapters tshirt as we speak.
Post Reply