autumn pre game

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

[youtube]942P4XdNXW4[/youtube]





:grimb:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: autumn pre game

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

No
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

ok post something else then
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

:idea:



i'm curious to hear the new drudkh, its supposed to go back to the sound of the early stuff :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: autumn pre game

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:interessant:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

[youtube]NKjzDU7V7es[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: autumn pre game

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]sf4oCrIUixY[/youtube]



in searching for this video, i inadvertently discovered they did a covers album last year... of songs from karelian/lakes/elegy



WHY
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: autumn pre game

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]1eozo68PTHg[/youtube]

Really... this whole fucking album.



Also,

[youtube]Ew9Rb1BrMAU[/youtube]

[youtube]0R11CHOLiBA[/youtube]

[youtube]_eQ3fsilOks[/youtube]

[youtube]vNaJd-EaQLI[/youtube]

[youtube]ikeNuLStUzs[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: autumn pre game

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]1CJ6YB4jHns[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

[youtube]3WzlNKp_niI[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: autumn pre game

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]ZuDMZAvf5gw[/youtube]





great fall tune/band
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: autumn pre game

Post by rhino »

i was actually listening to that cd today



despite how outplayed, i was getting into it for the first time in a while
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: autumn pre game

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:



I plan on taking both in the car tomorrow.
Post Reply