era vulgaris

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

era vulgaris

Post by rhino »

[youtube]BgVfjXA_QY0[/youtube]





liking this album more in this period
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: era vulgaris

Post by baron von blondle »

tis a classic and no mistake
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: era vulgaris

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0wTxqHbJOzg[/youtube]





:cool:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: era vulgaris

Post by jawn galliano »

this album is a goodtime motherfucking jam
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: era vulgaris

Post by droidspawn »

i can dig it
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It gets the least love of all the queens albums
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: era vulgaris

Post by jawn galliano »

even more than lullabies?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Roughly the same amount of jam time
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: era vulgaris

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]this album is a goodtime motherfucking jam[/quote]



:idea::::::::::::



it was my favorite queens for a little while there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: era vulgaris

Post by jawn galliano »

i'm pretty sure i listened to that shit daily for the whole summer when it came out



which reminds me it's been more than four years now, where's the new shit at already
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

No one knows :alien:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: era vulgaris

Post by droidspawn »

:rshot:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: era vulgaris

Post by agony bagony »

i reckon we'll have some new queens for tasty springtime jammin
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: era vulgaris

Post by Hugo. »

You can jam Queens in the car in springtime for some fun driving. :idea:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: era vulgaris

Post by agony bagony »

these are true words
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply