Dead To a Dying World

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Dead To a Dying World

Post by Mesarthim »

Image







I really think this might be album of the year for me. I downloaded this months ago when it was posted in FS and I find myself listening to it at least once or twice a week since.



the band out of Dallas, Texas could be described as blackened sludge that also uses an Upright bass and Cello in their music in addition to the standard guitar and bass.



Image



they have their entire debut album posted on their facebook page. I highly recommend checking it out. the album is worth listening to in one go, don't get halfway through and quit because there are lost of neat parts therein.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-To-A ... 8091127385<!-- m --> :santa:

although if you want to listen to it quality like I would suggest downloading it.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10247">viewto ... t=10247</a><!-- l -->
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by rhino »

that bass player :lol:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by Mesarthim »

Image
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by rhino »

i heard this band before, and i seem to remember liking them but i cant even recall what they sound like, i'll have to listen again
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by Mesarthim »

I think they are right up your alley :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Dead To a Dying World

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

:greenie:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
Post Reply