hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]hDPeT6l5zKY[/youtube]





:toilet:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey jorsh

Post by agony bagony »

is it benign?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

bury down in smoke



[youtube]DStjyrMFCbU[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

finally hitting the studio this month :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Seriously. Fuck this band.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

i wish they would just nail out a full studio album instead of the 4 ep thing...its a good idea but at the rate they go it will take them 6 years to put all of them out



if they just put out a cd and toured behind it then maybe ehg could get their act together and finish a new one, kirk could do another crowbar, pepper could possibly hook up with coc, and phil could record his solo album
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

agreed with everything you said
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]i wish they would just nail out a full studio album instead of the 4 ep thing...its a good idea but at the rate they go it will take them 6 years to put all of them out



if they just put out a cd and toured behind it then maybe ehg could get their act together and finish a new one, kirk could do another crowbar, pepper could possibly hook up with coc, and phil could record his solo album[/quote]



Or they could not record anything and the last part about other bands recording stuff could happen
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

:shake:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Go shake that finger somewhere else
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: hey jorsh

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="rhino"]i wish they would just nail out a full studio album instead of the 4 ep thing...its a good idea but at the rate they go it will take them 6 years to put all of them out



if they just put out a cd and toured behind it then maybe ehg could get their act together and finish a new one, kirk could do another crowbar, pepper could possibly hook up with coc, and phil could record his solo album[/quote]



Or they could not record anything and the last part about other bands recording stuff could happen[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey jorsh

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

God damn right!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply