Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by shadowalk »

This is just one of those records that just simply and straightforwardly scream riffs, riffs, riffs and moar riffs! :toilet:



Like this one.

[youtube]BYca4Ei46wg[/youtube]
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by TamPron »

I will be doing vocals on ein Inner Self this here friday at a show. :santa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by baron von blondle »

I won't follow your rules
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by vega »

it is good album :santa:
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="COCK BALLS PUBE TITS"]I will be doing vocals on ein Inner Self this here friday at a show. :santa:[/quote]



I might go just to see this :redneck:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I never forgot
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by rhino »

what do you all think of the last few soulfly albums?













[youtube]HvB4hx19Htk[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]I never forgot[/quote]



my first thought was "who are all these people walking around forgetting about beneath the remains"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well shadowalk is obviously one of them.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by agony bagony »

:shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by rhino »

max is still kicking ass





[youtube]0350SogJcOM[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:shake:[/quote]



That finger better not be for me
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

god fucking damnit ryan
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="rhino"]what do you all think of the last few soulfly albums?













[youtube]HvB4hx19Htk[/youtube]





:xx:[/quote]



That wasn't bad...is the rest of this album like this?
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by rhino »

yeah, you would like their last 3 (dark ages, conquer, and omen)
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:shake:[/quote]



That finger better not be for me[/quote]



its for the people who forget :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="rhino"]yeah, you would like their last 3 (dark ages, conquer, and omen)[/quote]

Mayhaps I will inquire further...



So Soulfly isn't a synonym for suck anymore? (outside of a few creative tunes here and there.)
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:shake:[/quote]



That finger better not be for me[/quote]



its for the people who forget :shake:[/quote]



:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Remembering the win that is Beneath The Remains.

Post by jawn galliano »

i watched a few sepultura videos after that and they all have that 'karmablade=the new hope for metal' comment up on the first page, someone's been busy promoting himself :frown:
Post Reply