bang bang bang bang

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

bang bang bang bang

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]kx6FV2qR2TY[/youtube]



:greenie: :greenie:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]d7Dq4PRqtKo[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by droidspawn »

:thingy:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by SCUNT »

what's some other good clutch nick? I've got From Beale Street to Oblivion. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Meat Engine »

I like Blast Tyrant.



[youtube]BHTr38mO0Fo[/youtube]



[youtube]yefLbzUh41o[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by droidspawn »

Just work your way backwards. Next get blast tyrant, robot hive, pure rock fury, then s/t, elephant riders. Save the first for last though as it's the only clutch that isn't very good.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]Just work your way backwards. Next get blast tyrant, robot hive, pure rock fury, then s/t, elephant riders. Save the first for last though as it's the only clutch that isn't very good.[/quote]



Exactly this
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Don't forget jam room or slow hole to china either :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by rhino »

[youtube]3z1XxDE0iRw[/youtube]

[youtube]QFjtewStAiQ[/youtube]

[youtube]vk7ybFCIEt4[/youtube]

[youtube]GFCG5Lg7Lrg[/youtube]

[youtube]1tIzP3Te05E[/youtube]

[youtube]IRuMUnvLwHk[/youtube]

[youtube]Zcbq4Apd7ZM[/youtube]

[youtube]UPlg_Dshdcc[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

3 good songs in all of that Ryan
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by SCUNT »

I'll check it out :xx:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by rhino »

old clutch rocks smelly :santa:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by SCUNT »

slowly but surely I'll find out :xx:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by droidspawn »

don't listen to ryan he's senile :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bang bang bang bang

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]old clutch rocks smelly :santa:[/quote]



Transnational is the worst album from them
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply