Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by Devy »

I rarely see any mention of this band on yinz ein bard. THIS ENDS NOW!



[youtube]hB8JQ1kHHbo[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by rhino »

they are ok but i havent listened in a long long long time
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by Devy »

Getcha listen
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by droidspawn »

solid band



[youtube]YBhSx_ViLdM[/youtube]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

They are really good live. Their drummer beats the shit out of his drumset.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by Mesarthim »

always liked these guys and yes they are really good live.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Misery Index Appreciation Hour

Post by TamPron »

I enjoy this band many.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply