the sludge/doom thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

what are some more unknown sludgey/doom type bands like the atlas moth, disappearer, cough, etc etc?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by rhino »

[youtube]SXE2WbmznUU[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

i know who rwake is ryan :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by rhino »

:santa:





[youtube]jvvTiiGRaDI[/youtube]

[youtube]PDJwuD28uck[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

thou is pretty good from what i've heard. which album should i get first?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by rhino »

i listen to their latest "summit" the most :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by rhino »

i love their sweat leaf cover



[youtube]3LHIUQEZ-Ug[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

k thanks i'll get summit and go from there. the newest rwake rules btw.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]8dgUkIVDtl4[/youtube]



Dark Castle from St Augustine, FL
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

that was great lummo thanks.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Mesarthim »

i've seen them live a couple of times (amazing live band for only a two piece) and I think one of their albums is posted in FS.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by zim »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]thou is pretty good from what i've heard. which album should i get first?[/quote]



thou is fucking awesome - i posted one of their albums



Thou - Tyrant (2007)

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13061&p=21070 ... p209766</a><!-- l -->
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

danke zim :ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

sure i could recommend you something if only i could overcome the sard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I saw Thou with Wolves in the Throneroom, they were heavy as fuck. :grimxx:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Hugo. »

Very crowbar-ish. Killer band from russia.



[youtube]ZJQ5DPEt1T4[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Hugo. »

Fucking :thingy:



[youtube]9L064-oHoLk[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Hugo. »

The above song has possibly the best selection of recommended links ive seen.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by droidspawn »

yeah you posted a thread about them a few month back and i snagged the album. shit's good brah :bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by rhino »

yeah without god is pretty fucking :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Hugo. »

Autumn is sludge time :xx:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the sludge/doom thread

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]ZHJr_UVr8cQ[/youtube]
Image
Post Reply