hey nick

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey nick

Post by rhino »

[youtube]OMDV-v03JKU[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Aftertaste :thingy:



Seeing eye dog :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

yeah i thought i liked the new one at first but now i think its poopy
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That and monochrome were such big disappointments
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

i bought both :oldryan: , though i thought monochrome had some good songs
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah but as a whole its poop
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

hi guys :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

you best like you some aftertaste
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

WERE FUCKIN YA BACK WERE FUCKIN YA BACK



:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

stormy is that you
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey nick

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't think so no
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

:redneck:::::::
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

set the dial fucking jams
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

i suppose it bought it at your fye :waa:



my best buy didn't have it of course. i'll have to check orange records Friday after work.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey nick

Post by rhino »

i did, fye had like 4 copies :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey nick

Post by droidspawn »

you should just buy two copies of most of what you get there from now on and mail me a copy, i'll paypal you and pay for shipping :redneck:



lately if my best buy store or orange records doesn't have something i want, i wont even order it. I haven't ordered a cd in months. I just can't be bothered anymore.
Post Reply