Samael

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Samael

Post by droidspawn »

Where should I start?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Samael

Post by rhino »

ceremony of opposites



[youtube]_DLdY3A28qQ[/youtube]





then get worship him, and blood ritual :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Samael

Post by droidspawn »

will do :santa:
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Samael

Post by -M- »

I prefer new Samael. Ceremony of Opposites is good album to start. Passage, Eternal and Lux Mundi are my favourites.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Samael

Post by Abzu »

Passage :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Samael

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]what rhino said. ceremony of opposites is fucking :xx:::::::::::::[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Samael

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]ceremony of opposites



[youtube]_DLdY3A28qQ[/youtube]





then get worship him, and blood ritual :santa:[/quote]





this exactly.

i got into these guys from the old Terrorizer free tapes.

I forget which track, but i was blown away by it. i then went & got their stuff in the same order as above
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Samael

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]what rhino said. ceremony of opposites is fucking :xx:::::::::::::[/quote][/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Samael

Post by droidspawn »

ceremony jams
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Samael

Post by Mesarthim »

the new one, Lux Mundi is really good.



Passage and Reign of Light are pretty cool too.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply