Decapitated - Visual Delusion

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Decapitated - Visual Delusion

Post by zim »

fucking :bang: :grim: :xx:

[youtube]s4D_lsjcnuU[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Decapitated - Visual Delusion

Post by Lavabug »

Has some good tunes. I bought the digipack because I'm in the audience of the bonus live DVD. :redneck:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Decapitated - Visual Delusion

Post by Devy »

I wish they'd sorted the chapters out a bit better on the dvd. Other than that...



[youtube]pAjN4vCs5J0[/youtube]



:greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply