Necros Christos

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
14th4th
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 13:30
Location: Philippines

Necros Christos

Post by 14th4th »

[youtube]kN4WSKBeuDc[/youtube]



[youtube]7vl04mUciV8[/youtube]



:grimb: :grimb: :grimb:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Necros Christos

Post by rhino »

this is fucking awesome
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: Necros Christos

Post by Olden Polynice »

I only have Triune Impurity Rites and it's very good.The whole album feels like a journey.How do these two albums shape up against each other?
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Necros Christos

Post by Mesarthim »

I have a couple of their albums somewhere around here.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply