fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

[youtube]5SA4GywaSng[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Man made me so I could kill :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

:chetty:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This song is now stuck in my head :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

you keep an mp3 player with you at work?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah but I'm jamming soundgarden :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

this is acceptable :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You jam the pre badmotorfinger stuff?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

yeah i own louder than love but i havent heard much of ultramega ok, dont know why i havent listened to that one really :huh:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Go download all the old stuff and jam it immediately!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by neckred »

I will fear your heel
ImageImageImageImage
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by droidspawn »

any news on the new album ryan?
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by agony bagony »

this song rips
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]any news on the new album ryan?[/quote]





nope
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by deckard »

fear fucking factory :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

dino > christian
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Everyone knows that
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by rhino »

except toozey
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

meh factory.



Never got to into fear factory and when I saw them live they fucking blew. Bell was super hammered and could barely talk and their drummer was so fucking off that I walked out after 4 songs. Didnt help their case the SYL played before them and knocked everyones socks off.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: fear me not but ffeeaaarrrr mmyyy hhheeeeeeelllllllll

Post by deckard »

[quote name="rhino"]except toozey[/quote]



:cool:
Post Reply