[youtube]2h-MWG78pv0[/youtube]
Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
[youtube]8GqZDFvBUWE[/youtube]
[youtube]2h-MWG78pv0[/youtube]

[youtube]2h-MWG78pv0[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
[youtube]HT0EsXxv_c0[/youtube]
This song alone is responsible for 25% of all lighter sales in the world
This song alone is responsible for 25% of all lighter sales in the world
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
And I just noticed that the other guitarist in that video is Ron Jarzombek 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
[quote name="Devy"]And I just noticed that the other guitarist in that video is Ron Jarzombek
[/quote]

- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
i like him on Jap TV
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Marty Friedman solo stuff appreciation
The appreciation of the works of Mr. Friedman shall go on.
[youtube]7jr1uk2SvbY[/youtube]

[youtube]7jr1uk2SvbY[/youtube]
