sad 70s songs appreciations
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
sad 70s songs appreciations
[youtube]cN-72wAlw8U[/youtube]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: sad 70s songs appreciations
I don't care if you said 70s, this is sad enough to transcend your rules! And anyway, it came out in 1981, it's not that far off 
[youtube]NfbIcwNMP1w[/youtube]
[youtube]NfbIcwNMP1w[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sad 70s songs appreciations
that is the year i was born so its acceptable 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: sad 70s songs appreciations
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: sad 70s songs appreciations
[youtube]nvWADo6KPzA[/youtube]