post here good songs for the relaxin'
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]VxgK_JMzS4k[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]Vg1jyL3cr60[/youtube]
::::::::::::::::
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]0cWzxJvgWc8[/youtube]
when lou reed was worth a shit
when lou reed was worth a shit
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]CBACTCS4SmI[/youtube]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]InZNBcJTmWs[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[quote name="only pieces remain"][youtube]Vg1jyL3cr60[/youtube]
::::::::::::::::[/quote]
I think that is the standout track from the live album.
[youtube]gEQNAZGoZrw[/youtube]
I think that is the standout track from the live album.
[youtube]gEQNAZGoZrw[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
dummy is pretty fucking magical
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]DfqTq5Aso4o[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]IqhDhkhMLe8[/youtube]
I can thank Ryan for this one. I want more stuff exactly like this.
I can thank Ryan for this one. I want more stuff exactly like this.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]NoooscPFiyc[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: post here good songs for the relaxin'
[youtube]WKnVaDwUg5s[/youtube]