Holy fuck amoral had some killer jams in the past. Fucking hell. :raynsignal:
[youtube]gJU96Q9X1cg[/youtube]
[youtube]xTblZkuiNfw[/youtube]
I know they turned to utter shite but..
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..
yeah but you act like this is a band that everyone should know like in flames who have now turned to shit.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" I guess the internet has made them seem more popular to me than they actually are. Theres a lot of hatred for them out there. This album is fucking awesome though. 

- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..
I don't think Amoral ever got any recognition or media attention in States? Only in Europe and Japan.
But in a nutshell, Amoral started doing technical Death/Prog/melodic metal somwhere around 1998, gained some audience with their energetic tracks and got a deal with Rage of Achilles from UK.
Here is one older song for you
[youtube]bExEAnjE_YI[/youtube]
Their latest stuff is very different, more radio friendly, no more growling vocals and having winner of Finnish Idols singing for them (who actually is a very good singer).
But in a nutshell, Amoral started doing technical Death/Prog/melodic metal somwhere around 1998, gained some audience with their energetic tracks and got a deal with Rage of Achilles from UK.
Here is one older song for you
[youtube]bExEAnjE_YI[/youtube]
Their latest stuff is very different, more radio friendly, no more growling vocals and having winner of Finnish Idols singing for them (who actually is a very good singer).