hey aod

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey aod

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0PzJVi-HnXE[/youtube]

[youtube]e-uh_-kQWnA[/youtube]





hail satan, hail metal :grim:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: hey aod

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I was curiose about your sig :idea:



tnks for the thread I'll give it a listen :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey aod

Post by rhino »

alot of motorhead and venom sound :idea:
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: hey aod

Post by Boss Primigenius »

I slightly prefer the older stuff.



[youtube]BvENCRNKCQo[/youtube]



[youtube]ifFDqo60EYs[/youtube]



Farewell to Hell :xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: hey aod

Post by Meat Engine »

I dig this. :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey aod

Post by droidspawn »

:clap:
Post Reply