peter steele would have turned 50 today
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
peter steele would have turned 50 today
[youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
would have*
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Typo o 
Fuck the haters
Fuck the haters
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]
[/quote]

- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
[quote name="M.Bison"]Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah[/quote]
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
type o negative
peter steele
peter steele
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah[/quote]
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm the same height as you. I don't feel that tall, but I tend to be the tallest person in most rooms. When I run into somebody more than 6'4" it kinda throws me too.
Because I'm bored and enjoy doing the math, my ex-girlfriend is 5'0". The same percentage taller than me is 7'3".
[quote name="M.Bison"]Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah[/quote]
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm the same height as you. I don't feel that tall, but I tend to be the tallest person in most rooms. When I run into somebody more than 6'4" it kinda throws me too.
Because I'm bored and enjoy doing the math, my ex-girlfriend is 5'0". The same percentage taller than me is 7'3".

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
i'm 6'1" and ran into a fellow who had to be 7' easy. it was very weird because i'm not used to looking up at people to talk to them lol.
and yeah, peter was huge and so was his cock.
and yeah, peter was huge and so was his cock.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
I think Peter Steele is from Polish origin. While American people tend to be fatter, European people tend to be taller.
He was a big hard-on bearer, his cock was huge, groupies a-plenty, I think he had some great friends and he was succesful, but still he was depressed and reverting to drugs. Very sad when you have so much going for ya.
He was a big hard-on bearer, his cock was huge, groupies a-plenty, I think he had some great friends and he was succesful, but still he was depressed and reverting to drugs. Very sad when you have so much going for ya.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
I like the stories of how groupies would show up at his mother's house looking for him and she would tell them to put clothes on.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
I'm not surprised. They sound like very good stories.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
HAIL PETE 
he was a great
he was a great

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>