Ozzy Osbourne & Motorhead & Slash - I Ain't No Nice hard-on bearer

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Ozzy Osbourne & Motorhead & Slash - I Ain't No Nice hard-on bearer

Post by vega »

[youtube]7lHqG3sj1Fw[/youtube]



:eyes: :clap:
Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Ozzy Osbourne & Motorhead & Slash - I Ain't No Nice hard-on bearer

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

yeah this rules a lot :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply