Toni Iommi has cancer
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Toni Iommi has cancer
Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi has been diagnosed with the early stages of lymphoma, his bandmates would like everyone to send positive vibes to the guitarist at this time. Iommi is currently working with his doctors to establish the best treatment plan--the "IRON MAN" of Rock & Roll remains upbeat and determined to make a full and successful recovery.
<!-- m -->http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html<!-- m -->
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
But he will be healthy again......... soon
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
god dammit! also what jerome said
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it
[/quote]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
FUCK......
I have no words. . . .
I really hope he will be alright for the world tour. . . .
I have no words. . . .
I really hope he will be alright for the world tour. . . .

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
2012 started in the SHIT.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
HAIL TONY, FUCK THIS FUCKING CANCER
[youtube]uuAWWogyByY[/youtube]

[youtube]uuAWWogyByY[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I really hope he will be alright for the world tour. . . .[/quote]
probably not... too much stress in touring, even when you're huge and royalty...
probably not... too much stress in touring, even when you're huge and royalty...
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Lumbergh"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it's never anyone that deserves it
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
Oh god dammit. This needs to be fixed right away. On a depressing positive note, if he dies, somebody who actually DESERVES to be immortalized will be immortalized.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="HbW"]Oh god dammit. This needs to be fixed right away. On a depressing positive note, if he dies, somebody who actually DESERVES to be immortalized will be immortalized.[/quote]
When I think about the posthumous fellatio that will be given to Ozzy, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
When I think about the posthumous fellatio that will be given to Ozzy, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
what about ringo?
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
[quote name="Skinoperable"]just imagine when mccartney kicks off
[/quote]
I suppose that I lived through the worst of it when MJ died, so McCartney won't be so bad. It's just I won't be able to enjoy any metal news sites, because it will be all dead Ozzy, all the fucking time.
I suppose that I lived through the worst of it when MJ died, so McCartney won't be so bad. It's just I won't be able to enjoy any metal news sites, because it will be all dead Ozzy, all the fucking time.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
wait, ozzy is still alive?! 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
Dimebag was bad enough when it happened. The anniversaries are getting less ridiculous, at least. Ozzy won't go quietly, ever.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
I think Dio got the right amount of it when he died.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
The Mob Rules has been getting some spins. His Rainbow albums are true gems, though.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Toni Iommi has cancer
dio got just the right amount I think. people weren't foaming at the mouth and it didn't really attract new "fans" like dimebag. what did happen was people, metal and rock fans and musicians, simply showed appreciation for the man without fellating the man. I only wish more dead musicians were treated with the same respect.

