I know you fuckers remember this

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]6Ejga4kJUts[/youtube]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by vega »

:santa:



i like it :idea:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Mesarthim »

I love me some cranberries.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]I love me some cranberries.[/quote]

I just had porridge with cranberries :hard-on bearer:
:xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Meat Engine »

Do you have a sign that says, "No Stairway"?
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Mesarthim »

you better check the students in the waiting room (ie: those warming up before their lesson) and point it out.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Boss Primigenius
Ancient One
Posts: 1668
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Boss Primigenius »

:oldryan:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by FUKKET »

i hate that song
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 16422
Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
Location: Unknown

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by User »

I am a big Cranberries fan right here. It falls into my "parent music" category - the music I was raised listening to, rejected and hated, but then grew to love ... for better or worse. I remember vividly drunkenly "dancing" to a remix of Zombie at the Apocalypse Now club in Saigon when I was living there in between bratwursts and beer. That club played it every time I was there, so probably every night.



But my favourite Cranberries song is:



[youtube]Yam5uK6e-bQ[/youtube]
more metal
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="FUKKET"]i hate that song[/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Hugo. »

Same video director as Until it Sleeps.
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by FUKKET »

did a metal band do a cover of this, or am I just imagining things?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by rhino »

great song but i didnt listen to it or the cranberries in the gloryhole era
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by jawn galliano »

don't care for it. my neighbor in SC used to jam this shit like daily and i could always hear it loud and clear up in my apartment :oldryan:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I know you fuckers remember this

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Lumbergh"]I love me some cranberries.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply