New COC tracks

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

New COC tracks

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]kPLL41tXgMg[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New COC tracks

Post by rhino »

sounds :xx: to me





what do you think of the vox jorsh?
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: New COC tracks

Post by TamPron »

I'm not sure how I feel about these songs. I don't hate them, but I'm not sure if I like them either.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New COC tracks

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]sounds :xx: to me





what do you think of the vox jorsh?[/quote]



studio vocals are much better than those live ones. overall the songs are good but nothing too exciting.
Post Reply