Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by neckred »

especially BMF and back :fonz:
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by vega »

listening it now



[youtube]uLZBhlTXHuo[/youtube]



:santa:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I was about to post the same video :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by neckred »

:xx:



[youtube]gh20q3Dx8RI[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by neckred »

hearing him do the older songs in more recent performances makes me cringe
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Soundgarden = :xx::::::::

Post by neckred »

Cornell can still sing, but his range is much much more limited, thus why I have also not attempted to see them in this reunion









das war



ROCKLIFE



made me :redneck:
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply