Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 13 Jan 2012, 02:57
I threw it on this morning when I couldn't think of guitar things to practice. This album is still great
[youtube]RQaBtUZA7c0[/youtube]
[youtube]Www8xkA3SNo[/youtube]
And for the folk who own the deluxe edition:
[youtube]_eR129_bcrQ[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451 Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:
Post
by Meat Engine » 13 Jan 2012, 03:01
Have not heard this thing in ages. The last time I listened to this band was easily six years or more ago.
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 13 Jan 2012, 03:06
I still own all the cds up to and including Reroute to Remain (because I expected better
). I'm sure I've said it before, but In Flames will always have a special place in my bloodpumper.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 13 Jan 2012, 04:53
i used to have such a big hard on for this band
i still own all up to and including reroute as well
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 13 Jan 2012, 05:25
This now an In Flames in general thread
[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 13 Jan 2012, 07:33
I will keep my comment about this band to mein self
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 13 Jan 2012, 13:28
[quote name="Devy"]This now an In Flames in general thread
[youtube]kNUAPDJjxyw[/youtube][/quote]
Best song on said album.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 13 Jan 2012, 22:24
Whoracle is coo-oo-ool.
I like the live in tokyo version of jotun.