Gold
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Gold
My 13-year-old self would like to tell you that this a great song from a great album
[youtube]wHtIt--aUmU[/youtube]
[youtube]wHtIt--aUmU[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Gold
I thought this was going to be about Spandau Ballet. 
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Gold
Fucking hell I forgot how amazing this record is
[youtube]Dx9dOiwVJTg[/youtube]
[youtube]Dx9dOiwVJTg[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Gold
Do you like Wu Tang?
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Gold
I love old Wu-Tang.
[youtube]gpL0xVIYbnU[/youtube]

[youtube]gpL0xVIYbnU[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Gold
Never heard, except on Chappelle'sShow.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Gold
For fuck's sake Fu meister
[youtube]bjZRAvsZf1g[/youtube]
[youtube]bjZRAvsZf1g[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Gold
Cash rules everything around me! 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Gold
[youtube]_lF7RvbB5Aw[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Gold
liquid swords is the second best album to come out of anything wu related 
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Gold
The first one being Enter the Wu-Tang? Yes.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Gold
Third is Ironman.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Gold
[quote name="Mem"]The first one being Enter the Wu-Tang? Yes.[/quote]
correct. then i'd go with ironman and cuban linx and tical
correct. then i'd go with ironman and cuban linx and tical