Get your black ass in here Ryan
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Get your black ass in here Ryan
[youtube]rdoGwW2vG4k[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
man its been forever since i listened to this band, good song though
. i need to relive some melodic death metal goodness soon
[youtube]6m1gsmeDB5o[/youtube]

[youtube]6m1gsmeDB5o[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I dug out some Soilwork and Dark Tranquility too 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Dark Tranquillity 
Are they still around?
Are they still around?
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I believe so. Their last album was alright, although it has a few too many ballads on it for my liking. All or none damn it!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I wonder who spelled it correctly. Go find out.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
It doesn't matter, because you used "spelled" 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
we are the void rules
[youtube]DQ9ZsdmTl7s[/youtube]
[youtube]DQ9ZsdmTl7s[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Fucking Character in this period 
[youtube]BYIyFHzRW0A[/youtube]
[youtube]BYIyFHzRW0A[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
[youtube]d_UrZA97I3w[/youtube]
[youtube]yrP2pjMcSXo[/youtube]
[youtube]ykl8KLcwF-s[/youtube]
natural born chaos
[youtube]yrP2pjMcSXo[/youtube]
[youtube]ykl8KLcwF-s[/youtube]
natural born chaos
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Dark tranquility have always been quality .
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
[quote name="Lumbergh"]Dark tranquility have always been quality .[/quote]
:darktranquality:
:darktranquality:

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I see what you did there 
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
[quote name="Devy"]It doesn't matter, because you used "spelled"
[/quote]



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
He's English, just ignore him.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
It worked for Gandhi. What British overlords?
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
They play gigs at dinnertime 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Everyone knows that you start after, get drunk, and then stumble around looking for something fried!
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
[quote name="Mem"]He's English, just ignore him.[/quote]
English spellings
English spellings
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
English bands playing at dinnertime 
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
YES IT'S A TRAUMA
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to play during dinner? It was probably some stupid fucking Welshman.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
And not just any dinner, it was PIZZA. Fucking Welsh 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Pizza is an ideal pre-concert meal. I hate the Welsh.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Chris Coleman is the only Welshman worth a damn and anyone who disagrees is probably Welsh.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Tom Jones. 
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Tom Jones is worth quite a bit less than a damn.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
[youtube]2zM9sjQsKz0[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
The Welsh 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Englishers 
Englishers that play after dinner
::::::::::::;
Englishers that play after dinner
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
How do we feel about the Scots? I could go either way, to be honest.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
The Scots are alright. They get points for not being Welsh.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
would you two shut the fuck up already.
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Then I must get points for not being Welsh too 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
As Lummy kind of pointed out, this thread has lost its way.
[youtube]Ikn8VYTRVuk[/youtube] 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I'm probably the only person in the world who liked the Aces High cover.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I did.
I also liked Starbreaker.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Their Aces High cover is great, but only because Aces High is great in general.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
The fact that it has Johan helps
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
The old Arch Enemy > the fuck out of the new Arch Enemy
I maintain that Chris only left the band because the new stuff sucked so bad, but then he had to ruin it and rejoin. That stupid Swedish bastard. A new Armageddon album would have been better.
[youtube]e1tXczcnEMQ[/youtube]
I maintain that Chris only left the band because the new stuff sucked so bad, but then he had to ruin it and rejoin. That stupid Swedish bastard. A new Armageddon album would have been better.
[youtube]e1tXczcnEMQ[/youtube]
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I didn't even know Chris left, I stopped paying attention that long ago 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
I bought Doomsday Machine because it was cheap. I listened to it in the car, and have not touched it since. I hope I sent it to my brother. His taste in music is often terrible, only occasionally bordering on acceptable.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
i don't have anything to add here except to make it known how much i appreciate this thread's title

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Has Ryan ever posted a picture of himself?
Do they have cameras in WV?
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
id rather listen to lamb of god for the most part
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Has Ryan ever posted a picture of himself?
Do they have cameras in WV?[/quote]
cameras, you mean like from the future??
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Has Ryan ever posted a picture of himself?
cameras, you mean like from the future??
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Cameras have a white skin bias which explains his lack of images.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Get your black ass in here Ryan
Ryan's worried it'll steal his soul.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]