Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203 Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Post
by Santyago » 17 Jan 2012, 06:50
[youtube]D3C2cRtak5k[/youtube]
[youtube]NqbNELz0bG4[/youtube]
Newsted!
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 17 Jan 2012, 07:02
Funny to see all of the fanboys saying that the bass tone and playing are both godly... it's the epitome of average. And I don't mean no disrespect, but it's just not doing anything creatively different to the guitar riffs with real bog standard sound and playing. Anybody could do that.
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:
Post
by FUKKET » 17 Jan 2012, 08:06
I'm currently remixing this myself.
Jason does some cool stuff in there, shame it was mixed out.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 17 Jan 2012, 11:35
Not counting on it but I hope Metallica goes back to this type of production again.
Scooped guitar tone