hey redd

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey redd

Post by rhino »

[youtube]WBTtWv5Cug8[/youtube]



did you download the new lacuna coil?
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: hey redd

Post by Redd »

no I didn't. Shallow Life was..pretty fucking atrocious and I heard one or two of the new singles and was absolutely unimpressed. I assume you did? is it worse than Shallow Life like I expected?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey redd

Post by rhino »

oh, it's alot better than shallow life truthfullly, its actually heavier, and "darker" than the last few. give it a listen you will be pleasantly suprised :santa:
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: hey redd

Post by Redd »

I'll try it out but I doubt I'll be all over it. the singles really left a lot to be desired.
Post Reply