I feel the burning sun

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

I feel the burning sun

Post by neckred »

Crowbar :xx:



[youtube]u5idDTkwZRw[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I feel the burning sun

Post by rhino »

i remember getting this cd for christmas when it came out in 2000 and being blow away by this song, listened to it over and over in my discman. that riff takes no prisoners!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I feel the burning sun

Post by droidspawn »

one of the best crowbar songs :santa:
Post Reply