
Best Napalm Death albums?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
diatribes, i also really like inside the torn apart and words from the exit wound alot too, the "gloryhole era " style groovy nd 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
those are my least fav albums and my least fav period 
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
This is a hard choice. 
Live corruption covers most of what I like from scum, feto and HC, and its the oldest of their records that I still play often.
But given the options, its HC, feto, and smear campaign. Represents each of their phases really well imo.
Live corruption covers most of what I like from scum, feto and HC, and its the oldest of their records that I still play often.
But given the options, its HC, feto, and smear campaign. Represents each of their phases really well imo.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
ryan you have an option to vote for 3 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
tough choices indeed.
i went with
utopia banished
enemy (righteous "comeback" album, if you will)
smear campaign
but HC is not far behind. I can't really say I enjoy scum all that much really.
i went with
utopia banished
enemy (righteous "comeback" album, if you will)
smear campaign
but HC is not far behind. I can't really say I enjoy scum all that much really.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
i voted diatribes
[youtube]4LexKlYRNoI[/youtube]
[youtube]Up_OFzaz9rM[/youtube]
[youtube]4LexKlYRNoI[/youtube]
[youtube]Up_OFzaz9rM[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
it wont let me 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
Harmony Corruption
Enemy of the music business
Time Waits for No Slave
Enemy of the music business
Time Waits for No Slave
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: Best Napalm Death albums?
Fear ...
My firts Napalm record
My firts Napalm record
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
