pantera - vulgar display of power

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by jawn galliano »

whoa, i almost forgot about this one. that was close, guys
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by rhino »

RE-



DUN DUN DUNANDUN DUN





SPECT!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by droidspawn »

:greenie:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by shadowalk »

IT'S TIME TO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE :waa:
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by zambon »

Best Pantera song ever.



[youtube]81CQqZ5KNt8[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pantera - vulgar display of power

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

All of fbd >
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply