Obscura - Death cover

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Obscura - Death cover

Post by Holocaust »

I thought this was neat :santa:



[youtube]svV9usWliLk[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Devy »

I like Obscura :xx:



*oils up and waits for Stormy*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by jawn galliano »

hakan, is that you?! :shock:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]MNi7QlDgftM[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]hakan, is that you?! :shock:[/quote]



SERIOUSLY!?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by jawn galliano »

this thread contains the attributes of both the color red, and the quality of being oiled-up. what other conclusion could i possibly arrive at?!
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Devy »

It's what he says when he does one of his moves. It's the only one I can remember :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by jawn galliano »

i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan :redneck:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Haunty »

I agree, this is a pretty awesome cover.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i only remember him doing various grunts and shouts and the like, which i guess just shows how little i've run into people playing hakan :redneck:[/quote]



I believe I've gotten pretty good with him. I'm not tournament level or anything like that, but considering all the people who moan about him, I've taken to him pretty well.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by jawn galliano »

If you have the arcade edition DLC, he's even better after the 2012 patch. He starts out oiled up now! :greenie:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Devy »

Alas I don't, I play Tekken more than SSF4, so I just drop in now and then. He should have started oiled up from the beginning though!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Obscura - Death cover

Post by Mutilator »

I think it's a weak cover and I rather listen to the original.



This appeals to me more:



[youtube]9BJjlJX5jzY[/youtube]



Ah, Unleashed also did one:



[youtube]D-uFR05Rc_w[/youtube]
Post Reply