hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
only six people on this board like sepultura 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
That would be a shame if it were true
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
that's not dick-being though. loads of people enjoy arise. plus i stuck up for him when everyone else thought he was inram
i demand recognition
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]that's not dick-being though. loads of people enjoy arise. plus i stuck up for him when everyone else thought he was inram
i demand recognition[/quote]
I still think he's Imran
I still think he's Imran
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
I thought they were interesting when I was first getting into metal. Now, don't care. Sorry bro.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey Aaron himself, Derek Waters, Nick, Skinoperable, vega, z
[quote name="vega"][youtube]zJUdDpRYh6o[/youtube]
[/quote]
my fav sep song
my fav sep song
