is jerusalem overrated?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
is jerusalem overrated?
aka dopesmoker
[youtube]24pOo5htg9E[/youtube]
[youtube]24pOo5htg9E[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
[quote name="doin thangs <!-- s]answer: hell no[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
jerusalem has neater cover art than dopesmoker. also the title is neater. the music on dopesmoker, however, is longer and better mixed than the music on jerusalem. so technically its kind of a draw but you're not going to go wrong with either one
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
holy mountain is funner
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
i aint heard that one yet. but at the moment i am jamming murder the mountains so i feel there's probably some kinship there
- Boss Primigenius
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1668
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 04:15
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
[quote name="doin thangs <!-- s]jerusalem has neater cover art than dopesmoker.[/quote]
I love the Dopesmoker art, so much in fact that I briefly considered having it tattooed on my back when I was much younger and stupider
I love the Dopesmoker art, so much in fact that I briefly considered having it tattooed on my back when I was much younger and stupider
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
[quote name="Skinoperable"]it would seem that dutnis needs to check his album covers again[/quote]
*checks*
nope, that's right
*checks*
nope, that's right
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: is jerusalem overrated?
So... what are we missing?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
