Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by shadowalk »

Post good ol' fashioned death metal without the omg-downtuned and 7 string stuff aside from the old Morbid Angel/Cannibal Corpse/Deicide regular fare. Of course there's also the old Krisiun stuff and Cattle Decapitation. I'll start.



[youtube]QvzqyT3fQZI[/youtube]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by vO)))id »

all of that old cannibal and morbid stuff :idea:
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by zim »

when i pick up a guitar that's tuned to E i feel like it's a different instrument :oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by shadowalk »

:oldryan:
User avatar
14th4th
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 13:30
Location: Philippines

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by 14th4th »

Would you consider this?



[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]



Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.



Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by Hugo. »

The haunted play in E.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by Devy »

Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="14th4th"]Would you consider this?



[youtube]BA1vXsO1vUg[/youtube]



Well I can't say that this was blended with Black Metal or something (as what the video description says), it's pretty much more on a Death/Thrash approach to me.



Vader's "Ultimate Incantation" was tuned to Eb, I'm sure.[/quote]



I actually liked that. Sounds like old Kreator. :bang:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Devy"]Really? I always thought they were in Eb, sometimes even in D.[/quote]



I didnt double check TBH :redneck: I just thought they did from when i used to play some haunted riffs.
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Post some good E standard/Eb tuning death metal

Post by shadowalk »

The Haunted Made Me Do It is in Eb I believe. Not sure about the succeeding records.
Post Reply