hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

you ever rock unto the locust?





[youtube]WOr-012mxm0[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

i like it, but i prefer old machine head, i like the angry groovier stuff the most





the first 2 will always be some classic metal





[youtube]B_7x0P0e7Qs[/youtube]





:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

I am Hell and Darkness Within are the only songs I like off it. The blackening was too much meh for me as well. Last album I liked was ashes. But burn my eyes and tmtc will always be killer.
Post Reply