Hey zim
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Hey zim
what the fuck this is awesome!

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey zim
Yeah. I thought it was gonna be a pure djent-fest but its ome of the coolest stuff ive heard in a while.

- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Hey zim
[quote name="Undercover Pheasant"]Yeah. I thought it was gonna be a pure djent-fest but its ome of the coolest stuff ive heard in a while.[/quote]
When I googled them I saw the djent tag but I didn't think djent during that entire song. very
When I googled them I saw the djent tag but I didn't think djent during that entire song. very
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless