[youtube]YpiHjKyJrZc[/youtube]
Rey Hyan
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Rey Hyan
Heaviest fucking breakdowns ever
They're so straight edge, they don't even use instruments.
[youtube]YpiHjKyJrZc[/youtube]
[youtube]YpiHjKyJrZc[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Rey Hyan
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Rey Hyan
Well you're clearly a poser sheep salad bar!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
