Warfather
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Warfather
[quote name=" Steve Tucker's Facebook ":3lrw9paf]It is Time to announce that I have a new 100% pure death metal band. The Band is named WARFATHER .. I have moved form bass to guitar and vocals. We have agreed to a deal .,The album is written , and will soon be recorded . Expect to hear it this summer \,,/ ST[/quote]

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Warfather
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name=" Steve Tucker's Facebook ":3ixadn1f]It is Time to announce that I have a new 100% pure death metal band. The Band is named WARFATHER .. I have moved form bass to guitar and vocals. We have agreed to a deal .,The album is written , and will soon be recorded . Expect to hear it this summer \,,/ ST[/quote]
[/quote]
Mr. T.
:
[quote name=" Steve Tucker's Facebook ":3ixadn1f]It is Time to announce that I have a new 100% pure death metal band. The Band is named WARFATHER .. I have moved form bass to guitar and vocals. We have agreed to a deal .,The album is written , and will soon be recorded . Expect to hear it this summer \,,/ ST[/quote]
Mr. T.