I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by droidspawn »

never dug them before really but the new one as me going :fonz: a good bit.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by zim »

i liked that new song that was posted but i haven't heard anything else
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by rhino »

post a song :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by droidspawn »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18457">viewto ... t=18457</a><!-- l -->





[youtube]ijaMDc0eTCY[/youtube]



pretty positive it's not your cup of tea ryan :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by rhino »

yeah not my thing :santa:





*resumes listening to black breath*
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Post by droidspawn »

now there's a fucking band let me tell you what \m/
Post Reply