New Gojira Track

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

New Gojira Track

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: New Gojira Track

Post by deckard »

oh yeah baby :fonz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: New Gojira Track

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
Phantoon
Ancient One
Posts: 1145
Joined: 23 May 2011, 01:47

Re: New Gojira Track

Post by Phantoon »

Can't say I really enjoyed that to be honest.



I'm sure lyrically this will be good stuff, but I just can't tolerate " The way of all flesh" style they have here. Some of it even had a screamo shitty band sound :frown:

Bring back it the flying whales :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Gojira Track

Post by Hugo. »

I liked the execution and the vocals are outstanding, but fuck me there wasnt enough song there. There are pop songs with more musical elements than this one.



Still though the vocals and main riff gave me shivers.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: New Gojira Track

Post by rhino »

:tvrky:
Post Reply