I never really got into this band and was kind off put off by them after someone put up one of their early works on MABB 1.0 or 2.0 (because it sounded like shit). but I recently saw a couple of live videos of Peste Noire and gotta say maybe i've missed something.
[youtube]0PfeW47ft_o[/youtube]
[youtube]D67_FzNT5b4[/youtube]
Peste Noire
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Peste Noire
ill have to check out some studio stuff
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Peste Noire
[youtube]uLSUQYzqXZ0[/youtube]

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Peste Noire
I am bumping the everloving shit out of this, because I listened to La Sanie des Siècles - Panégyrique de la Dégénérescence last night, and it was fantastic.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
