no shelter
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
no shelter
[youtube]6NEoesmnYU4[/youtube]

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: no shelter
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: no shelter
:godzilla:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: no shelter
rage is a band i haven't jammed in a long time.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: no shelter
They need to make something new like right the fuck now.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: no shelter
they are sarding new material hard 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: no shelter
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: no shelter
[quote name="Skinoperable"]hopefully they just play some shows and don't release anything new. new material from bands who have been inactive for over a decade (generally) either falls flat, or is just plain bad.[/quote]
Your post made my brain create, on the fly, some horrible Rage - Radikult... thing ...for a moment, before I successfully banished the abomination. I don't think I can forgive you for this.
Your post made my brain create, on the fly, some horrible Rage - Radikult... thing ...for a moment, before I successfully banished the abomination. I don't think I can forgive you for this.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: no shelter
On the serious, I'm skeptical about the upcoming Soundgarden.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: no shelter
[quote name="Skinoperable"]hopefully they just play some shows and don't release anything new. new material from bands who have been inactive for over a decade (generally) either falls flat, or is just plain bad.[/quote]


-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: no shelter
of course it's no where fucking near the 3 albums and 2 eps, it's an amazing comeback album.