Massive Attack

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sarcofago
Member
Posts: 493
Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
Location: Haarlem, Holland

Massive Attack

Post by Sarcofago »

Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Massive Attack

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]OT8QT4BEOTo[/youtube]



[youtube]u7K72X4eo_s[/youtube]



:idea:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Massive Attack

Post by deckard »

love love love this band
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Massive Attack

Post by droidspawn »

I appreciate massive attack quite a bit
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Massive Attack

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="jorsh"]I appreciate massive attack quite a bit[/quote]

:idea: and also post-Massive Attack Tricky musics
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: Massive Attack

Post by beandorkio »

A Massive Attack love-in? I'm there.



:gay:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Massive Attack

Post by M.Bison »

Oh, hello :bulb:
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Massive Attack

Post by Haunty »

I enjoy it the Massive Attack. :gay:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply