<!-- m -->http://www.inforthekillband.com/INFORTHEKILL/Home.html<!-- m -->
ex nothingface members. pretty cool, different...
hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
I don't like this
you like far ryan? they are from sacramento, same as deftones and are all friends.
[youtube]MbTy64TGzU8[/youtube]
[youtube]41g9i8Tr1sg[/youtube]
[youtube]n1zgJHIigqA[/youtube]
[youtube]OI4iPjnbiWc[/youtube]
one of my favorite albums of the 90's \m//////////////////////////////
you like far ryan? they are from sacramento, same as deftones and are all friends.
[youtube]MbTy64TGzU8[/youtube]
[youtube]41g9i8Tr1sg[/youtube]
[youtube]n1zgJHIigqA[/youtube]
[youtube]OI4iPjnbiWc[/youtube]
one of my favorite albums of the 90's \m//////////////////////////////
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: hey jorsh
yes i've heard of them but i dont own the album or mp3s, maybe this should change 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
do yourself a favor and get tin cans with strings to you, it's amazing. They reunited in 2010 and put out a new one called at night we live. its got a couple good tracks.
[youtube]PEr-3cjFxy4[/youtube]

[youtube]PEr-3cjFxy4[/youtube]