Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
what was the last album you bought?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
oh right, well that wasn't too long ago now was it
-
Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Post
by Hallucinating dead »
anyone heard the new candlemass ?
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
Meh
-
M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison »
Om, I'm telling
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
I jammed this on the mp3 earlier. Fucking brilliant stuff. More listens will be had.
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
i like me some new om
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
[quote name="rhino"]i like me some om[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
Listening to this Om during the sunny daytimes while walking

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
[quote name="Zilly Toid"]Listening to this Om

[/quote]
-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
after listening to all the om in chronological order i can confirm that this is their softest, most complex, and best release

-
neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Post
by neckred »
I will get this soon
I reallly dig the softer side of Om, IE: At Giza
also as a guitar player, Om is really fun to jam with, supplying the guitar and such
