CCR >>>>>>>>
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: CCR >>>>>>>>
I fucking LOVE this band.
My passion for music stated thanks to them when I was 4-5 years old and I listened an old dad's tape. <3
p.s. please Mark change your sig cause I crave always a desire to play with my dick.
My passion for music stated thanks to them when I was 4-5 years old and I listened an old dad's tape. <3
p.s. please Mark change your sig cause I crave always a desire to play with my dick.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: CCR >>>>>>>>
[youtube]70Leie_oS3U[/youtube]
HEY OH D
::::::
more people need to realize CCR is more than a "greatest hits" sort of band
HEY OH D
more people need to realize CCR is more than a "greatest hits" sort of band




- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: CCR >>>>>>>>
this band must be jammed hard

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59